- The Laniado Hospital in Kiryat Sanz, Netanya, is a holy institution for the benefit of those in need of health services, to fulfill the commandments of the Torah. (Masechte Nedarim 41: Yareh Deah, Chapter 336).
- The hospital shall admit all men and women irrespective of race, creed or color.
- The hospital was founded on the principles of faith and belief in the Almighty, Who apportions life to each creature, and in Whose hands is the soul of each living creature. The medical and paramedical staff shall be comprised of persons with deep faith in these principles and their behavior and demeanor shall be indicative of their faith in The Almighty and His Holy Torah.
- All the affairs of the hospital shall be conducted in accordance with the observance of all the commandments of the Torah as codified in the Shulchan Aruch and the rabbinical decrees. The hospital shall appoint an accepted rabbinical authority to whom all halachic questions shall be referred and his decision shall be binding on the entire staff of the hospital. In matters concerning Shabbat observance, every effort shall be made to effectively perform the forbidden forms of work by the use of non-Jews. Patients and staff shall dress in accordance with the Torah laws of modesty.
- Every effort shall be made to employ physicians and paramedical staff persons who are professionally trained and qualified, who shall possess personality traits and characteristics permeated with love for their fellow man, as it is written in the Torah: “And you shall love your fellow man as yourself”.
- Every effort shall be made to relive the suffering of all patients, and to improve their mental outlook, and elevate their spirits, which is an important therapeutic aide in the overall treatment of disease and its cure. It is of utmost importance to observe the commandments dealing with the behavior of “man and his fellow man”.
- To be especially careful not to cause unnecessary burdens on the employees of the hospital or to any individual having business contacts with the hospital. Salaries and wages must be paid on the appointed payroll date.
- The hospital atmosphere shall be permeated with a spirit of tranquility, peacefulness, love and devotion.
- The hospital shall establish an Institute for Medical Halachic research for the purpose of solving, in the spirit of Torah, all medical problems which may arise, and that the solutions thereof shall benefit Torah observant Jewry.